Imagine if we harnessed our best thinking, resources, and passion around protecting children from abuse or neglect. How would we change their lives; and ours?
- Better school performance
- Increased physical health and wellness
- Reduced risk of mental health problems
- Increased chance of lifelong success
- Stability, comfort, love, and a chance for a happy childhood AND future
- Lower health care costs
- Lower crime rates
- Increased vibrancy and health of our communities
- Healthier economy
- Sense of purpose and meaning
Sounds like a WIN-WIN!!
We can totally do this. And you can help!
* Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, “Child Maltreatment , 2001-2010”
**www.icasualties.org Coalition Military Fatalities By Year and Month – Operation Enduring Freedom and Coalition Military Fatalities By Year – Operation Iraqi Freedom. Accessed on June 20, 2012.